UK Work Permits and Visas

There are several types of visas, which give legal rights for migrants to work in the United Kingdom. Some of these visas give an option to apply for settlement if they qualify or meet the required criteria in due course, which is Indefinite Leave to Remain/Citizenship.

Tier 1 - General (extension) An extension of stay as a Tier 1 General Migrant is granted either for 2 years or 3 years depending on whether your initial grant as a Tier 1 General Migrant was for 2 years or 3 years.

More Information - Tier 1 (Extension)

Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur); this visa is for graduates who wish to extend their stay in the UK in order to establish one or more businesses in the UK.

More Information - Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur)

Tier 2 General The Tier 2 (General) category is for foreign nationals who have been offered a skilled job to fill a gap in the workforce that cannot be filled by a settled worker in the UK.

More Information - >Tier 2 (General)

Tier 2 - Intra Company Transfer Intra Company transfers also known as It's allow multi national companies to transfer overseas employees to fill a particular position which they may have been unable to fill with employees within the UK workforce, this could be for a variety of reasons.

More Information - Tier 2 (ICT)

Tier 2 - Minister of Religion The Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) Visa allows religious workers with an offer of a job from a UK-based organisation to live and work in the UK as a sponsored worker.

More Information - Tier 2 (Minister of Religion)

Tier 2 - Sports Person The Tier 2 (Sportsperson) Visa permits internationally recognised sportspersons and coaches, to live and work in the UK as a sponsored worker.

More Information - Tier 2 (Sports Person)

Tier 5 Temporary Worker Visa The Tier 5 visa category includes a range of temporary work visas which allow specific types of workers to undertake short term and temporary work in the UK.

More Information - Tier 5 (Temporary Worker)

Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) - Working Holiday Visa The Youth Mobility Scheme is a cultural exchange scheme designed to create reciprocal youth mobility opportunities for young people from participating countries and the United Kingdom.

More Information - Working Holiday Visa

UK Visas for Bulgarian and Romanian Nationals Bulgarians & Romanians nationals who wish to start their own business or work in the UK.

More Information - Bulgarian & Romanian Workers

Overseas Domestic Worker If you wish to accompany your employer to the UK as a domestic or household worker, you will need to apply for a Domestic Worker visa, not a work permit. Applicants for this type of visa typically include chauffeurs, gardeners, cooks and nannies.

More Information - Domestic Workers
Money Back Guarantee

We believe all our clients should be completely happy with the service provided by us, for that reason we offer a money back guarantee.

If your application does not have a positive result, you will be eligible for a refund of your fees.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice but general information on legal issues commonly encountered when dealing with immigration matters. All Prices include taxes, application processing and advice is performed within our UK offices. Please refer to full terms and conditions.
The Immigration Centre is a private company, regulated by the OISC (F201200553). We provide UK immigration solutions for our Private and Corporate clients, we are not an official government agency, and we are not affiliated with government agencies.

Copyright © 2010-2016, The Immigration Centre Ltd (registered in England, 7785123)