UK Tourist Visa

If you are an adult and you want to come to the UK as a tourist or to visit friends, you should apply to come here as a general visitor. If you want to visit members of your family in the UK, you can apply as a family visitor.

To come to the UK as a general visitor, you must be able to show that:

  • you are 18 or over.
  • you intend to visit the UK for no more than 6 months (or 12 months if you will be accompanying an academic visitor).
  • you intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit.
  • you have enough money to support and accommodate yourself without working or help from public funds, or you and any dependants will be supported and accommodated by relatives or friends.
  • you can meet the cost of the return or onward journey.
  • you are not in transit to a country outside the 'Common Travel Area' (Ireland, the UK, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands).

During your visit, you must not intend to:

  • take paid or unpaid employment, produce goods or provide services, including the selling of goods or services directly to members of the public.
  • do a course of study.
  • marry or register a civil partnership, or give notice of marriage or civil partnership.
  • carry out the activities of a business visitor, a sports visitor or an entertainer visitor.
  • receive private medical treatment.

Money Back Guarantee

We believe all our clients should be completely happy with the service provided by us, for that reason we offer a money back guarantee.

If your application does not have a positive result, you will be eligible for a refund of your fees.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice but general information on legal issues commonly encountered when dealing with immigration matters. All Prices include taxes, application processing and advice is performed within our UK offices. Please refer to full terms and conditions.
The Immigration Centre is a private company, regulated by the OISC (F201200553). We provide UK immigration solutions for our Private and Corporate clients, we are not an official government agency, and we are not affiliated with government agencies.

Copyright © 2010-2016, The Immigration Centre Ltd (registered in England, 7785123)