UK Marriage Visitor Visa

If you want to come to the UK to get married or register a civil partnership, and you and your partner intend to leave the country within 6 months and are both over 18 years of age, you can apply for a visa as a visitor for marriage or civil partnership.

If you want to live in the UK after your marriage or civil partnership ceremony, you cannot come here as a visitor, you must apply for a visa in the Family Category.


You must produce evidence, if asked, of the arrangements for your wedding or civil partnership ceremony in the UK.

You must show that, during your visit, you do not intend to:

  • take paid or unpaid employment, produce goods or provide services, including the selling of goods or services directly to members of the public.
  • marry or register a civil partnership, or give notice of marriage or civil partnership.
  • carry out the activities of a business visitor, a sports visitor or an entertainer visitor.
  • receive private medical treatment.

Money Back Guarantee

We believe all our clients should be completely happy with the service provided by us, for that reason we offer a money back guarantee.

If your application does not have a positive result, you will be eligible for a refund of your fees.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice but general information on legal issues commonly encountered when dealing with immigration matters. All Prices include taxes, application processing and advice is performed within our UK offices. Please refer to full terms and conditions.
The Immigration Centre is a private company, regulated by the OISC (F201200553). We provide UK immigration solutions for our Private and Corporate clients, we are not an official government agency, and we are not affiliated with government agencies.

Copyright © 2010-2016, The Immigration Centre Ltd (registered in England, 7785123)