UK Tier 4 (Child) Student Visa

This visa is for students between the ages of 4 and 17 years who intend to study in the UK at an independent, fee-paying school or further education college.

Applicants must have been accepted to study a course at an acceptable level with an approved education provider (sponsor) to obtain a valid confirmation of acceptance for studies.

Entitlements and Care Arrangements

A Tier 4 (Child) Student visa entitles the holder to live and study in the UK temporarily. If you want to be a child student under Tier 4, you must have a suitable care arrangement in place for your stay in the UK, and (if you are applying from overseas) for your travel and reception on arrival here.

You will need the consent of your parent(s) or legal guardian to your application, and to this care arrangement.

There are additional requirements if you will be cared for by someone who is not a parent or close relative while you are here. This is called a 'private foster care arrangement'.

If you are under 12 years old, you can be accompanied to the UK by a parent or legal guardian. They will need to apply to come here as a special visitor.

The visa is usually granted for the full length of the course of study plus four months after the end of the course and extensions may be granted.

A parent of a Tier 4 (Child) Student visa holder under the age of 12 years may accompany them to the UK by applying for a Parent of a Child at School Visa.

Money Back Guarantee

We believe all our clients should be completely happy with the service provided by us, for that reason we offer a money back guarantee.

If your application does not have a positive result, you will be eligible for a refund of your fees.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice but general information on legal issues commonly encountered when dealing with immigration matters. All Prices include taxes, application processing and advice is performed within our UK offices. Please refer to full terms and conditions.
The Immigration Centre is a private company, regulated by the OISC (F201200553). We provide UK immigration solutions for our Private and Corporate clients, we are not an official government agency, and we are not affiliated with government agencies.

Copyright © 2010-2016, The Immigration Centre Ltd (registered in England, 7785123)