UK Unmarried partner visa

To qualify for this category the following requirements have to be met:
  • The applicant must show that they have been living together in the UK with a British citizen or permanent British resident in a relationship similar to marriage for at least two years.
  • Both parties must be at least 21 years old.
  • There must be sufficient funds for the couple to live on without state benefits.
  • There must be suitable and adequate accommodation available for the couple.
In some cases it is possible for an unmarried partner of a British citizen/permanent resident, who has been living with them outside the UK as their unmarried partner for at least four years, to come to the UK with their partner on an unmarried partner visa.

Money Back Guarantee

We believe all our clients should be completely happy with the service provided by us, for that reason we offer a money back guarantee.

If your application does not have a positive result, you will be eligible for a refund of your fees.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice but general information on legal issues commonly encountered when dealing with immigration matters. All Prices include taxes, application processing and advice is performed within our UK offices. Please refer to full terms and conditions.
The Immigration Centre is a private company, regulated by the OISC (F201200553). We provide UK immigration solutions for our Private and Corporate clients, we are not an official government agency, and we are not affiliated with government agencies.

Copyright © 2010-2016, The Immigration Centre Ltd (registered in England, 7785123)